• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2015-16 LA Kings Thread

Thomas

the sharks deserved to win. they outplayed us in pretty much every facet, and they were clearly more hungry than us. we made stupid mistakes that the sharks turned in to costly mistakes by being nails on their power plays. our defense did a lot of watching instead of moving the body out of the way.

i don't pin this on quick. he was not the weak link that cost us this series. this was a complete crappy team effort on our part.

something changed for this team in mid-march. they stopped closing out games and turned a lot of victories into losses. they approached the playoffs the same way. whatever caused this change needs to be identified and dealt with this summer.

You guys gotta get rid of Dustin Browns contract, that guy is ****ing worthless. Alec Martinez being out killed you guys. Back at it next year.

i don't know how you deal with brown's contract. i wish he contributed more offensively, but the fact he's captain speaks highly of what he contributes to the team as a whole. i just wish it didn't cost us so much.

don't know if the nhl allows contracts to be restructured, but if they do i'd sit down with brownie asap this summer and see what can be done.

Doughty should win the Norris Trophy by a landslide.  Karlsson doesn't even know what playing good defense in ur zone is.

karlsson doesn't play shorthanded, either.

burns has had a really good year and score a ton of points. he was very good last year, too. doughty's been better for longer and i hope this is his year.

feel the same way about kopitar and the selke, too.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 2, 2016 at 6:04 AM, nate said:

Kesler should win the Selke easily.  Lead the league in faceoff % and was matched up against the best line every game this season.

Kopitar has steadily been as good as they come in the league. While Kessler might have had a terrific season, Kopitar consistently plays this way, and it's time for him to be recognized.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 12, 2016 at 11:09 PM, Tank said:

Kopitar has steadily been as good as they come in the league. While Kessler might have had a terrific season, Kopitar consistently plays this way, and it's time for him to be recognized.

you realize kesler has won it before right? this is not a fluke year for him. best player on best defensive team / best PK in hockey. plays all situations.

kopitar is great, but kesler deserves it more than him this year.

sadly for both, bergeron will get it though, again.

1 minute ago, nate said:

Kesler has been one of the best two way centers in the game for as long as Kopitar has.  Kesler won it in 2011 and has been a finalist a few times.

He also had better numbers this year than Kopitar.

okay, that does it. meet me in the parking lot of the santa anita INO so we can settle this like men.

10 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

you realize kesler has won it before right? this is not a fluke year for him. best player on best defensive team / best PK in hockey. plays all situations.

kopitar is great, but kesler deserves it more than him this year.

sadly for both, bergeron will get it though, again.

okay, that does it. meet in the parking lot of the anaheim subway so we can settle this like men.

5 hours ago, mrwicked said:

it's on.

ill buy the footlongs. let's eat and then find a place nearby for a beer before we brawl.

maybe instead of brawling we just drink more?

Can we change beer to kool aid? I'm trying to watch my carbs.