• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Mike Trout Anchored on the bases?

Chuck

In that situation if he steals second, the Twins walk Pujols to get to the rally killer known as Hamilton. The plus of having him hit second, having protection behind him. The downside is he's not going to be as active on the basepaths because you don't want to take the bat out of your 3-4 hitters.

We're losing and the blame returns to Sosh. Dont be rediculous, Im sure Trout has the green light and can go whenever he gets a good jump. The steals will come

They barely won 2 out of 3 from the Lastros who many considered a 110 to 120 loss team and should be the worst team in the AL.

The Angels haven't turned anything around yet.

In that situation if he steals second, the Twins walk Pujols to get to the rally killer known as Hamilton. The plus of having him hit second, having protection behind him. The downside is he's not going to be as active on the basepaths because you don't want to take the bat out of your 3-4 hitters.

You are saying you would rather have Pujols hit with Trout on first rather than Hamilton hit with Trout and Pujols on base?

I agree with the writer who said that Trout is not playing with the same fun and love of the game that he had. Maybe he feels more duty-bound to play disciplined and as a business this year. I don't know, but he needs to cut loose and do his thing. Right now he's not scaring anyone, and he should be one of the most feared people in baseball. Pitchers should be terrified to walk him, to throw anything to him that he can hit, because he can get on base and score. 

I agree with the writer who said that Trout is not playing with the same fun and love of the game that he had. Maybe he feels more duty-bound to play disciplined and as a business this year. I don't know, but he needs to cut loose and do his thing. Right now he's not scaring anyone, and he should be one of the most feared people in baseball. Pitchers should be terrified to walk him, to throw anything to him that he can hit, because he can get on base and score. 

He's had some better at bats since he scored the winning run on Saturday. Looks more comfortable out there, and he hasn't been hacking at those inside pitches. Trout is a special player.

We took away two of some of his most valuable traits this year, playing CF and stealing bases. Even though Borjous is a great defender, I'd rather have Trout in center.

That's what I said the other day....he looks weird in LF....he is a GREAT center fielder. One of the problems is that last year Hamilton swung and missed more than any player in MLB....I believe that it is right.