• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ventura back at it

Best part was the Hawk commentary. But this incident is on MLB. Ventura starts crap against Trout for no reason. He doesn't get kicked out. Then his next start he's tossed for plunking an A's batter. He only gets a fine, WTF?! Now this crap. I bet he will only miss one start...at most. Herrera throws at the head of Lawrie then continues to yell at Lawrie that he's going to do it again. MLB's message...only 5 games. But MLB has been soft when it comes to pitcher's throwing at batters. It needs to stop and longer suspensions will help send the message. If a batter threw their bat at the pitcher, he'll get 10 games minimum. But for some reason the rules are different for pitchers.

"He did the unthinkable.  He jawed and got mad at the wonder boy, Mike Trout. The all american guy that everybody loves. How can you get mad at the best player in baseball who smiles all the time and signs autographs. Yordano Ventura did that and was painted as a villain."

- Greg Amsinger

I agree with Reynolds regarding tonight's incident. Adam Eaton was pissed at being quick pitched and he mouthed of to Ventura and Ventura just gave it back. I like the Royals backing up their teammates - they have gotten hit 15 or 16 times this season.

I agree with Reynolds regarding tonight's incident. Adam Eaton was pissed at being quick pitched and he mouthed of to Ventura and Ventura just gave it back. I like the Royals backing up their teammates - they have gotten hit 15 or 16 times this season.

Reynolds is missing the bigger picture. Players around the league have been looking at the Royals antics. Ventura has painted himself as a little b&tch and batters are going to get under his skin. Expect more of this since hitters know they can get into Ventura's head. Baseball is a game of ebb & flows. They have had a streak of hit batters. The Rangers lead the league and haven't seen any retaliation from them. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Royals getting plunked more now. Unless MLB decides to step in...which I highly doubt.

Ventura is a punk.

But it's the fanbase that's quickly making it difficult for me to root for KC. Sad, because I usually root for underdogs with relatively small payrolls. It took a lot to turn me off from KC, but punkass Ventura and the increasingly obnoxious fans are managing to do it.

Totally.  I appreciate the whole 'chip on the shoulder' routine as much as the next guy, but jeebus, KC makes it a coda.  They need to just stfu and play the game.  Nobody gives a fudge that they pixie dusted their way into the World Series. Win a few more playoff series then maybe, MAYBE, you've got something to prance about.