• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ventura back at it

I agree with Reynolds regarding tonight's incident. Adam Eaton was pissed at being quick pitched and he mouthed of to Ventura and Ventura just gave it back. I like the Royals backing up their teammates - they have gotten hit 15 or 16 times this season.

Well it looks like Reynolds is wrong. Guthrie was interviewed after the game. He said Ventura first made a comment to himself when he was startled by the come-backer. Eaton thought the comment was directed at him (Guthrie believes it wasn't) so he responded. That's when Ventura responded back with "F You" and that's when shat hit the fan. This all comes back to the reputation Ventura has made for himself. He dogged Trout for hitting a come-backer then got into Trout's face later. So after Eaton hit one to Ventura, he thought the first comment was made toward him.

I'm watching the game now on mlb.tv.  There was a moment early in the game where the White Sox could've beaten the shite out of Ventura, when Ventura tried to cover 1st base, missed the bag and kicked his leg up a bit, tripping the Six runner.  Ventura could have easily broken the runners leg.  As it was, the runner bit it, got up and walked to first.

Ventura sulked on the ground with a phantom futbol injury.  He appeared aggravated at the Sox runner for whatever reason.  The dude is young and inexperienced, which I understand.  Dumber than K-Rod if that's possible.  Hopefully he figures it out before someone like DiSarcina throws repeated haymakers into his face.

What really makes me scratch my head is Ventura getting pissed at balls getting lined right back to him.

As if they're aiming for him when they're swinging the bat.

Does the guy understand how hitting works at all? You get to throw a ball 90 MPH at a guy at your beck and call. Then you get pissed when you get one back YOUR way?

Unbelievable.

I'm watching the game now on mlb.tv. There was a moment early in the game where the White Sox could've beaten the shite out of Ventura, when Ventura tried to cover 1st base, missed the bag and kicked his leg up a bit, tripping the Six runner. Ventura could have easily broken the runners leg. As it was, the runner bit it, got up and walked to first.

Ventura sulked on the ground with a phantom futbol injury. He appeared aggravated at the Sox runner for whatever reason. The dude is young and inexperienced, which I understand. Dumber than K-Rod if that's possible. Hopefully he figures it out before someone like DiSarcina throws repeated haymakers into his face.

I think DiSarcina Haymakers is playing an opening set at Stagecoach this weekend?

I hope Smardzjia appeals whatever suspension he gets and pitches this weekend against them.

Quintana hit several royals in the first series.

It's funny. Did any of you also notice this on MLB last night? the Angels plunked the shit out of them in their series. When you see it back to back to back edited like that, it makes you wonder.

For the record, if I were a batter, if try to buzz Venturas head with a line drive. Just to say hello.

I hope Smardzjia appeals whatever suspension he gets and pitches this weekend against them.

Quintana hit several royals in the first series.

It's funny. Did any of you also notice this on MLB last night? the Angels plunked the shit out of them in their series. When you see it back to back to back edited like that, it makes you wonder.

For the record, if I were a batter, if try to buzz Venturas head with a line drive. Just to say hello.

I would imagine most teams will attempt to hit up the middle against Ventura. I mean really try. 

I will definitely catch the weekend series. 

What really makes me scratch my head is Ventura getting pissed at balls getting lined right back to him.

As if they're aiming for him when they're swinging the bat.

Does the guy understand how hitting works at all? You get to throw a ball 90 MPH at a guy at your beck and call. Then you get pissed when you get one back YOUR way?

Unbelievable.

If I'm hitting against him, that's exactly what I'd try to do on every single at bat from now on.

• 2 months later...