• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton has filed for divorce

KevinJ14

Anyone who's Twitter feed is full of food pics, housewives having bad days and drunk sports fans, says more about them and the people they follow than it does the medium itself. 

This. Time to follow new people. And Instagram is really the social media that is infested with food photos, anyway, not Twitter.

The world certainly seems to be $h1++ing on Josh Hamilton right now.  He's going through some tough times and I hope he grows as a result.  He lost the ability to play baseball at an elite level, lost control of himself around drugs, alcohol and women, and has now lost his wife. 

I hope his relationship with Jesus Christ gets him through this tough time, and I hope he grows closer with his children.  Those girls are going to need their dad in the future. 

Let me make a few changes.....

Josh Hamilton seems to be $h1++ing on the world right now. He's put his family and employer through  tough times and I hope he is held accountable. He gave away his ability to play baseball at an elite level and gave away his family for drugs , alcohol, and cheap women. 

I hope one day he actually takes his faith serious and puts others before himself. His kids would benefit from that.

I read today that Josh Hamilton's wife was blindsided by the divorce filing - communications seem to be a skill that Josh needs to brush up on.

so she cheats and it's Josh's lack of communication that kept her from knowing he might file for divorce?

perhaps she's just a dumbass

She told TMZ that she never cheated and has no idea why he wants a divorce.

Of course she's gonna tell TMZ that.

What's she gonna say? "I'm like a doorknob. Everyone's had a turn."

Whether she cheated or not, she's certainly not gonna tell TMZ that she did.