• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Sayonara Hamilton

I know it's early ... the team doesn't look good offensively. I know Arte doesn't want him back .,, but I can see the players rally around Hamilton. Hamilton wants to play and earn his keep. The players know they need a power presence in the line up to win.

This could be a true Hollywood ending.

I know it's early ... the team doesn't look good offensively. I know Arte doesn't want him back .,, but I can see the players rally around Hamilton. Hamilton wants to play and earn his keep. The players know they need a power presence in the line up to win.

This could be a true ending to the season.

fixed

This could be a true Hollywood ending.

Yep, a true Hollywood ending:

plastic-jesus-oscar-cocain.jpg?w=670&h=3

It's kinda frustrating that the Angels can't get someone that has a track record of hitting and then actually hits when in an Angels uniform. How many home runs does Nelson Cruz have? More than some teams combined.

I still don't have a problem with the Angels not going after Cruz, not because of his playing ability but because he tested positive for PEDs.

Not saying the Angels should have gone after Cruz, cause I too have a problem with the PEDs, but just frustrating how he the M's get him and he's hitting like Babe Ruth.

I'm not going to lie.  I'd love to see Hamilton come back and do well for the Angels.  It would be a great story.  

I just don't think it will happen because Arte seems to be over Hamilton and Arte is the type of guy that when he is done with something, it is over.

Whatever is going to happen, I hope it happens quickly because this situation is not helping the Angels.  It is like a cloud over the clubhouse and this team needs to focus on just one thing, baseball.

I'm not going to lie. I'd love to see Hamilton come back and do well for the Angels. It would be a great story.

I just don't think it will happen because Arte seems to be over Hamilton and Arte is the type of guy that when he is done with something, it is over.

Whatever is going to happen, I hope it happens quickly because this situation is not helping the Angels. It is like a cloud over the clubhouse and this team needs to focus on just one thing, baseball.

I would prefer to see Hamilton gone. He's already been here for 2 seasons and he's been a drama queen. Season 1 he pretty much sucked and never performed to the level of his MVP season. I remember the sinus infections and the Josh needs a day off to clear his head.

In year 2 he hurt his thumb and had to spend time on the DL. He them somehow shows up with an AC joint issue later and complains about the so called poison he had to put into his body to treat it. But he has no problem using cocaine. He also waited forever to get surgery on his AC so spring training was never going to happen for him regardless of the drug issue.

Lets not forget the sitting on the bench all by himself while his teammates actually took interest in the game. This guy is a tool and trouble follows him. He needs to go.

I would prefer to see Hamilton gone. He's already been here for 2 seasons and he's been a drama queen. Season 1 he pretty much sucked and never performed to the level of his MVP season. I remember the sinus infections and the Josh needs a day off to clear his head.

In year 2 he hurt his thumb and had to spend time on the DL. He them somehow shows up with an AC joint issue later and complains about the so called poison he had to put into his body to treat it. But he has no problem using cocaine. He also waited forever to get surgery on his AC so spring training was never going to happen for him regardless of the drug issue.

Lets not forget the sitting on the bench all by himself while his teammates actually took interest in the game. This guy is a tool and trouble follows him. He needs to go.

All good points.  I can't deny that.