• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justice Dept. Won’t Charge George Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin Killing

I am surprised Obama didn't charge him criminally. He loves exerting his power wherever possible. I am sure if Zimmerman were a company, Obama would have found a way to run him out of business.

You live in a strange world.

If you are talking about the comment by the MSNBC host...She said she hoped he "whooped the shit" out of Zimmerman. Because Zimmerman intended to kill him. If some wannabe vigilante murders some young kid I too hope he at least got an ass whooping in the process. Zimmerman didn't have to do anything. Nothing illegal was happening. But because he's an idiot he escalated a situation that resulted in the death of a minor. If you rob a bank and someone dies you get charged with murder, even if you didn't kill them. Because the situation is a little more complex Zimmerman gets off. And I agree. But there is no question his idiocy resulted in the death of someone who didn't have to die. I don't feel bad for his ass-whooping.

Edited by HaloMagic

just another nut running around loose.

bigger elephant in the room is the total lack of a mental health system.

I don't know about Florida, but California actual,y has a decent mental health system.

Certainly not perfect, there are a ton of quack psychiatrists out there, but if someone needs to seek help, they usually can find it

I don't know about Florida, but California actual,y has a decent mental health system.

Certainly not perfect, there are a ton of quack psychiatrists out there, but if someone needs to seek help, they usually can find it

remember the tax we (state of ca) voted in taxing rich guys to improve our mental health system?

it has taken in 18 billion dollars.

state of california can't find it. they have no idea what happened to it.

but to address your statement our mental health system needs to be alot better. we need to to stop using the prison system as a default crazy guy catch all and provide some prevention and treatment that is meaningful and progressive and most importantly accessable to people of all economic status.(see cruel and unusual punishment)

don't belive me? try and schedule an appointment with a professional licenced therapist without insurance. or cash pay.

in other states its alot worse. frequently thier courts just give the severely mentally ill a greyhound bus ticket to a large city in a neighboring state. i could elaborate but take it from me the system, or more accurately the lack of one, will over time get nothing but worse.