• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Official Website: Angels start camp searching for a cleanup hitter

AngelsWin.com

Jeff Fletcher ‏@JeffFletcherOCR 39m39 minutes ago

@Angels Albert Pujols also said he doesn't mind hitting 4th if Scioscia wants to move Trout to 3rd.

Lol.....so Pujols would have no problem hitting 7th as long as Trout hits 6th.

That's exactly what he said. You're trying to hard to hate the guy. He says the right thing but you can't see it as simple as that. At least you're consistent. Edited by Stradling

I have a lot of takes they just happen to be different than yours or Claude's. You say things to get attention and he dislikes free agents that are highly paid and all things Arte. It's that simple.

Here's my opinion:

Calhoun

Joyce

Trout

Albert

Freese

Ianetta

Aybar

2nd base person

That's exactly what he said. You're trying to hard to hate the guy. He says the right thing but you can't see it as simple as that. At least you're consistent.

My point is that Pujols shouldn't mind hitting 4th regardless where Trout hits. I like Calhoun, Trout, Joyce then Pujols. But of course Pujols wouldn't like to hit after Joyce.

I believe the question was something "Mike has talked about maybe moving you and Trout down" and his answer was "I have no problem with that."

The tweet in question was not worded correctly if anyone read it to mean Pujols insisted on Trout moving too. What happens when you tweet while walking.

Try this: "Albert Pujols said he doesn't mind hitting fourth, which would be the result if Mike Scioscia decides to move Mike Trout to 3rd."

Scioscia is the one who insists that Trout and Pujols will be connected no matter what.

Edited by Jeff Fletcher

I'm guessing he was asked the question, "would you mind hitting fourth if Mike decides to bat Trout 3rd?"

Fair enough.

Just because I hate his contract and the poor return does not mean I hate Pujols. I'm still a little concerned about his knee surgery that was performed 3 years ago and was originally described by Dipoto as just a minor clean out and would return to 100%. Albert still complains about that knee.

Edited by CALZONE

I believe the question was something "Mike has talked about maybe moving you and Trout down" and his answer was "I have no problem with that."

The tweet in question was not worded correctly if anyone read it to mean Pujols insisted on Trout moving too. What happens when you tweet while walking.

Try this: "Albert Pujols said he doesn't mind hitting fourth, which would be the result if Mike Scioscia decides to move Mike Trout to 3rd."

Scioscia is the one who insists that Trout and Pujols will be connected no matter what.

You are ruining narratives, Sir....

I think it I were writing the lineup, I'd go Calhoun, Trout, Pujols, Joyce, Freese, Iannetta, Aybar, Cron and Green.

I also want Trout to run a lot more. As for the order, Joyce, Iannetta, and Freese are all interchangeable between 4-5-6.

Also sort of hoping the Angels trade for Carlos Quentin and put him at DH until Hamilton gets back.

slightly off topic here, but I'm curious what the future for Cron holds. I don't think he's very good, and I wonder if he'll be used as a trade chip at the deadline. With Joyce on the team and Hamilton making 30 million I just don't see a big role for him at all. That combined with the fact that Pujols will inevitably injure himself and have to play 60 games at DH.

I don't think Cron can handle 1st base very well and I don't think he'll be a good MLB hitter. I'd sell high on him

As for my lineup to start the year:

Calhoun

Trout

Iannetta

Pujols

Joyce

Freese

Aybar

Green

Edited by Butcher'd