• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Superbowl of American football

What do you get more excited about?  

The game itself...

...or stuffing yourself silly with the booze, the beer, and the food, chili, cake, chips, dips, and other slop?

And do you still 'watch' and keep an interest if the game's a blow out?  Or do you sit around and continue to get hammered and sloth your way through the festivities?

i always watch the game and the commercials. have a few friends over and make an evening of it. just fun to hang out with my friends, so it's worth it, unless one of them is a dork and keeps talking through the commercials.

p.s. we don't invite him anymore.

i always watch the game and the commercials. have a few friends over and make an evening of it. just fun to hang out with my friends, so it's worth it, unless one of them is a dork and keeps talking through the commercials.

p.s. we don't invite him anymore.

I thought it was because I complained there were no real hot dogs, just tofu dogs.

Seems like every year the super bowl falls on a weekend when I have to drop my daughter back off with her mom (and this year is no exception) so I usually end up dropping her off at noon and hurrying back home, but rarely get to watch it at a party.  I try to find a team to root for (good luck this year) and of course there are the various football pools to keep it interesting.  Also enjoy the commercials and hope for a good halftime show.  Last year's halftime show surprised me; I expected to not much like it but when Bruno Mars started out on the drums, I was converted.  He was right up there with Prince.  Not expecting much this year but I'm sure my daughter will enjoy it.

Side note: I guess Lenny Kravitz has been added to the halftime show, which means he's guaranteed to play at least a bit of one of my least favorite songs ever, "Fly Away."  ****.  

Eh, gamble on the game to make it interesting. I think NE wins and some how got in when it was SEA -2.5......free points that others jumped on right away to move the line to a pick'em.

I generally root for the dog if I just watch with friends and have no money on the game.

Don't really care for the festivities, media day, pregame, halftime, commercials, etc. It's actually a little too over the top and circus like.

The past couple years we splurged on junk food, but don't think that will be the case....we felt ill after eating nothing but various chips and fake cheese.

I'm kind of the opposite for not liking either. No Super Bowl has ever had a kickoff where it was a pick'em in Vegas and this has a chance to do so.

Going to be close and good.

Money riding on the game and some solace that the Chiefs smashed both in the regular season.

I thought it was because I complained there were no real hot dogs, just tofu dogs.

i kicked you out at halftime and immediately threw some nice all beef hot dogs on the grill. your loss, but if you want to stay the whole game next time, then stop sitting there on my couch making funny noises and smells with your body. it took the serve pro people two days to clean up after you.