• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

state of the union

Not only that Taylor, but these weren't really young men, and how long would it take to establish a currency, a free market, a government? They weren't saints, but HM makes them out to be selfish pricks. I would even go as far as saying they had egos or superiority complexes and didn't want to be ruled they way they were being ruled.

No, it wasn't the only reason. But it was a reason. Them being superhero do-no-wrongs intent on providing a better way wasn't. They were just like every other group of politicians. You can decide if that's good or bad. I'm not making judgement of them. I've just always found it silly to put them on a pedestal. Or even better, use the example of their perceived legacy to lob harsh criticism at the people who probably most closely reassemble the founding fathers.

The founding fathers aren't turning in their graves at today's political battles. If anything they're chomping at the bit to get involved and take a side.

The founding fathers aren't turning in their graves at today's political battles. If anything they're chomping at the bit to get involved and take a side.

I'm guessing that just about all of them would be on the "small government" side. Except Hamilton, that duel losing son of a whore.

PS - I challenge you to give the correct term for the US system of government without the assistance of Google or a child in the 4th grade. If you pass the test then I may listen to your expert insight about the Founders being greedy devils that only cared about self-gain, (yet spent much of their lives structuring and promoting the Constitution in such away that gave them as little authority as possible).

9/11?

My terrible artist art 'student' nephew would fit right in with this board.  He posted this today!  Fun for all the family!

"I think I just left one of my favorite classes of the semester. This African Art class seems like we will be talking about some real things in the world."

He will be talking about some 'real things' over coffee with his fellow art 'students,' undoubtedly.

No, I actually don't think I'm wrong. Look at the elements that comprise a democracy. That is the type. We are one. Sorry I don't say that the founders created a "federal presidential constitutional republic" when I talk about our origins. Seemed a lot easier to say democracy, of which a we are one.

Never understood why people actually believe the founding fathers were beacons of morality sent from above to show the world a new and better way. They were drunkards, racists, money-grubbers, and concerned only for themselves. Not heroes. Some did good deeds. Most mixed in an insane amount of selfishness with those good deeds.

they were Kennedys?

Edited by Lou

My terrible artist art 'student' nephew would fit right in with this board.  He posted this today!  Fun for all the family!

"I think I just left one of my favorite classes of the semester. This African Art class seems like we will be talking about some real things in the world."

He will be talking about some 'real things' over coffee with his fellow art 'students,' undoubtedly.

he'll learn not to take the stickers off the bill of his cap