• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (4/10)

Chimi

At some point, Arte has to look at the money he is spending on this team, and how much it is underperforming, and make the change, Scioscia contract be damned. He's spending much more on the on-field product than he is on the manager.

Spot on, we better hope Arte has the balls to shake things up

Yea let's blame Scoiscia for Dipoto's f**k ups. Dipoto is the worst GM ever! I can hardly think of one good move he has make as a GM.

Dipoto, the guy who has only had the job for a year and a half? That isn't enough time to make over a pig of this size.

Scioscia's teams have consistently underperformed, and had no fire, for 10 years now, with the exception of 2009. Honestly, his job security is the worst thing that could ever have happened. He just does not give a shit anymore, and it shows with the attitude of this team.

Says the guy who has to make an account on an Angels forum with a Hamilton avatar trying to crow about things 8 games into the season

Are you one of the Anger fans who still blame Hamilton for the teams 2nd half collapse? Too funny

I'm just a lifelong Ranger fan that recognized Hamilton for what he is a couple of years ago.  He'll suck you in with that natural talent and those monster homers.  Then you'll realize that he couldn't care less about winning and losing.

I'm just a lifelong Ranger fan that recognized Hamilton for what he is a couple of years ago.  He'll suck you in with that natural talent and those monster homers.  Then you'll realize that he couldn't care less about winning and losing.

Rightttttt.

Let me guess, this isn't sour grapes?

I'm just a lifelong Ranger fan that recognized Hamilton for what he is a couple of years ago. He'll suck you in with that natural talent and those monster homers. Then you'll realize that he couldn't care less about winning and losing.

Guys, I poke around Rangers forums from time to time and see several Angels fans on their talking smack. I don't have a problem with this guy calling out the obvious...grow some thick skin. This team sucks right now and we deserve everything coming at us (and this guy is not even trying to incite anything)