• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. A's (4/10)

Chimi

Hamilton is more concerned about staying sober (noble cause no doubt) than he is about being an impact player...that alone makes his deal as bad as it was. When your mind is all over the place like his is you simply cannot trust him. Call me a dick for saying it but its true

I think changes need to be made. The first move should be to fire Scioscia, but I don't know who else they can hire. This is very similar start to last year and this can't happen with the amount of talent on this team. Granted injuries have been a factor. Does this sound familiar to anyone? This sounds just like the Lakers this year. 

Pretty easy to pile on now.

Saw this coming.  The A's play to win.  The Angels play from paycheck to paycheck. 

Nothing much different from last year, just bigger paychecks.  One thing you can count on, Scioscia will remain the epitomy of calmness and serenity.

You folks will learn soon enough that Josh and Katie are a couple of big phonies. Their act grew very tiresome in Texas.

Sorry posted too soon before. I felt that way during their presser after the signing and their crying about fans talking smack to her in Texas. Hamilton is a phony, I cannot argue that anymore