• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ban guns!

Ban Guns?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Ban all guns?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Ban only rifles with high-capacity magazines

• yes
    • no

x3.  Legalize drugs, but keep the abuse of them illegal.  Just like booze. 

And we finally all agree!  Drugs, booze, high capacity mags, assault weapons and any other gun should all be legal.  Just outlaw the abuse of them.

Done!

Locking thread.

So you think drugs should be legal?

I'm not totally oposed to it. I really don't think drug use will increase all that much. I imagine most of the people that would use drugs probably already are. Personally I do drink alcohol but I have never used any illegal drugs, including marijuana. So I'm not really sure if drugs are more addictive than alcohol.

I'm not totally oposed to it. I really don't think drug use will increase all that much. I imagine most of the people that would use drugs probably already are. Personally I do drink alcohol but I have never used any illegal drugs, including marijuana. So I'm not really sure if drugs are more addictive than alcohol.

Replace "not totally opposed" with "in favor of" and I believe we share similar thoughts on this. Enforcement becomes extremely difficult and results are hard fought. And then we find after finally winning those battles that while we achieved the goals we sought, those win didn't actually effect real change.

Not done yet. Prostitution and polygamy?

I have a whole idea about marriage that I may start a new thread about when I have time for full blown soap box mode.

I have no objection to legal prostitution. I do think that in this age of zero privacy brought on by camera phones and social media that you would see less patrons willing to walk through a front door into a brothel. If you're worried about STD then just don't ride bareback.

I have a whole idea about marriage that I may start a new thread about when I have time for full blown soap box mode.

I have no objection to legal prostitution. I do think that in this age of zero privacy brought on by camera phones and social media that you would see less patrons willing to walk through a front door into a brothel. If you're worried about STD then just don't ride bareback.

Just for clarification, what requirements would you put on prostitution in order for you to consider it "legal prostitution"?

Just for clarification, what requirements would you put on prostitution in order for you to consider it "legal prostitution"?

Consenting adults who both have a clear understanding of what they have agreed to do. It should be simple enough to record a binding verbal agreement that either could terminate at any time with only the forfeit of the money.  I'm sure the need would arise to limit it to certain areas to allow for some kid safe times and locations.

Now we're talking. If I didn't know any better I'd say this Spirit guy is a respectable man with great values and compassion towards other people and their freedoms.

But I know better.

I don't know who this Spirit guy is, but he sounds adorable. 

I don't understand the logic of banning guns. So because some psycho wackjob in Conneticut killed 30 kids that ruins the fun of going to the shooting range for the rest of us? That also means that average citizens have no way of protecting themselves other than a baseball bat across the skull. That's dumb. If anything, all this is going to do is increase violence. Is this what goes through these liberals heads?!?!? America without guns is no longer America!

I don't understand the logic of banning guns. So because some psycho wackjob in Conneticut killed 30 kids that ruins the fun of going to the shooting range for the rest of us? That also means that average citizens have no way of protecting themselves other than a baseball bat across the skull. That's dumb. If anything, all this is going to do is increase violence. Is this what goes through these liberals heads?!?!? America without guns is no longer America!

Looks like someone didn't bother to check the results of the poll.

I just honestly want to be able to protect myself. It's why my parents keep a gun in the house. So that if some intruder comes in with a rifle I bust out the gun and start shooting at him. I would obviously never go Conneticut status on anyone clearly. That's just ****ed up, and some nut cases have to ruin the fun.