• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

On 6/22/2023 at 9:32 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

We're #2! We're #2!

I just returned from a trip to Spokane. The cheapest gas that I found there was $4.29 at Costco (I filled up there before leaving). Most stations were at least $4.69, and some exceeded $5.

As soon as I crossed into Idaho, prices dropped significantly. Same thing in Montana. I paid $3.89 at Costco before leaving.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

1 hour ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I just returned from a trip to Spokane. The cheapest gas that I found there was $4.29 at Costco (I filled up there before leaving). Most stations were at least $4.69, and some exceeded $5.

As soon as I crossed into Idaho, prices dropped significantly. Same thing in Montana. I paid $3.89 at Costco before leaving.

Gas prices in Montana were all around $4 when I was there last week. Funny thing is, I couldn't tell you if they were that much cheaper than here in California. I hardly ever buy gas.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Slegnaac said:

Is it too late to recommend this?

Screenshot_20230722_215118_Chrome.jpg

Our son is now 10 months, and our daughter turns 2 in exactly two weeks. 

I'm no longer a "new dad" but would still call myself "freaked out" from time to time. Such as today in the car when both kids were scream-crying simultaneously, like a symphony of shrieking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

as of last friday, gas prices in LA had gone up on 49 of the last 54 days. if it isn't happening yet, there'll be a point where the airheads in sacramento point to the increase in gas prices to push some more for all of us to have electric cars.

for those with ECs, do the prices in charging your car fluctuate like gas prices do?

“Oil costs are putting upward pressure on pump prices, but the rise is tempered by much lower demand,” Andrew Gross, a AAA spokesperson, said in a statement. “The slide in people fueling up is typical, with schools back in session, the days getting shorter, and the weather less pleasant. But the usual decline in pump prices is being stymied for now by these high oil costs.”

AAA said although gas demand has decreased, increased oil prices have pushed the price at the pump higher too.

Gas prices went up in August for two primary reasons:

• Crude oil prices are up largely because both Saudi Arabia and Russia have reduced their production. Both are part of OPEC+, which started cutting supplies of crude oil last year in order to shore up the market. When crude oil costs go up, gas prices do, too. 

• Oil prices are also higher due to high temperatures over the summer that have made it more difficult for refineries to produce enough gasoline to meet demand.

12 minutes ago, T.G. said:

“Oil costs are putting upward pressure on pump prices, but the rise is tempered by much lower demand,” Andrew Gross, a AAA spokesperson, said in a statement. “The slide in people fueling up is typical, with schools back in session, the days getting shorter, and the weather less pleasant. But the usual decline in pump prices is being stymied for now by these high oil costs.”

AAA said although gas demand has decreased, increased oil prices have pushed the price at the pump higher too.

Yep. Corporate greed.