• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

16 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That's pretty impressive for a Shell.  

In O.C. you don't find much of a difference between the brands. ARCO used to be the cheapest by about 20 cents, but in the past few years it's been the same as Shell and the other places.

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

In O.C. you don't find much of a difference between the brands. ARCO used to be the cheapest by about 20 cents, but in the past few years it's been the same as Shell and the other places.

LA Arco is still cheaper by quite a bit.  Costco is still cheaper than that.  Really lower minor brands like Sinclair and such are around the Arco price.  Chevron is by far the king of high prices.  With Mobil and Shell not that far behind in this area.  Although there is a Shell in my area that must be a front for some mob since they are so expensive, usually 50 cents higher than anything in the area.

25 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

LA Arco is still cheaper by quite a bit.  Costco is still cheaper than that.  Really lower minor brands like Sinclair and such are around the Arco price.  Chevron is by far the king of high prices.  With Mobil and Shell not that far behind in this area.  Although there is a Shell in my area that must be a front for some mob since they are so expensive, usually 50 cents higher than anything in the area.

Mobil and Chevron are the highest ones in my area, and by quite a bit. 

19 minutes ago, Tank said:

Think of Mobil, Chevron, and ARCO as the NFL. That would make Sinclair the AFL.

Naw man, I don’t know.  You get into the upper Midwest and upper mountain states and it’s everywhere and there is no difference on its face.  Quality stations and green dinosaurs.

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Costco Gas. 

Bakersfield.  $4.09

Carson city.  $4.07

Fresno.  $3.55

I don't know what they are doing in that neck of the woods, but all the gas stations was around that price around Fresno.

It says people will pay more to live in Bakersfield over Fresno.