• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gas Prices

NJHalo

Gasoline’s dirty cousin…

The US now has just 25 days of diesel supply — the lowest since 2008. Here's why that's more alarming than a dwindling 'oil piggy bank'

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-now-just-25-days-160000619.html

The U.S. is facing a diesel crunch just as demand is surging ahead of winter — with only 25 days of supply left, according to the Energy Information Administration.

National Economic Council Director Brian Deese told Bloomberg TV that diesel inventories are “unacceptably low” and “all options are on the table” to bolster supply and reduce prices.

However, even as the stockpiles are being drained, the Biden administration seems to be left with very few sustainable options for long-term relief.…

Diesel hits record premium over gas, oil

The price of the fuel—used in farm equipment, shipping and manufacturing—has risen about 50% this year

Dwindling stockpiles of diesel have driven prices to a record premium over gasoline and crude oil, showing how war, weather and other disruptions to globalized energy markets are still producing price shocks and potential shortages.

While the price of gasoline is up about 14% this year, diesel has climbed about 50%, to $5.35 a gallon, according to AAA/Opis. The gains widened the gap between the two to an all-time high of $1.61. A year ago, it was 23 cents. Wholesale diesel, delivered into New York harbor, traded at a record premium to crude oil in October, according to the Energy Information Administration, which also reported the country had only 25 days of diesel in reserve, the lowest since 2008.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/diesel-hits-record-premium-over-gas-oil

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

@Tank You promised gas prices would go down after the election.

gas at my arco dropped ten cents overnight from tuesday to wednesday, fwiw.

putting aside your snarkiness, you should be old enough to know that stuff like this frequently happens after elections have taken place. 

and i'm pretty sure i didn't promise anything. if there's a post where i specifically promised that, i'll own it.

31 minutes ago, Tank said:

gas at my arco dropped ten cents overnight from tuesday to wednesday, fwiw.

putting aside your snarkiness, you should be old enough to know that stuff like this frequently happens after elections have taken place. 

and i'm pretty sure i didn't promise anything. if there's a post where i specifically promised that, i'll own it.

I was just being facetious. Sorry if I offended you.

• 2 weeks later...