• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 PGA season

Sergio's final round collapses are just brutal.

i'm not sure if sergio is the spanish version of furyk, or if furyk is the american version of sergio. either way, don't hitch your wagon to either of them on a sunday.

Edited by Tank

I was more surprised that the par 3 playoff had DJ and Hahn nail their flop shots, but Casey who was in great position ended up eliminated.

those were two GREAT shots, made even better by being on national tv in a playoff. either one of those shots could have ended up very badly.

Sergio is such a douche though.  dude is so unlikeable.  After his round on sunday, he said during his interview that he "didn't play well enough" and "played badly" and kinda got standoffish with Kostas.  dude refused to admit that he was in position to win it and flat out shanked it.

What golfer has said they shanked it? "didn't play well" and "played badly" is pretty accurate. I'd be stand offish too if I had just blown an opportunity to win a tournament.

That all said, Sergio is still a douche.

I am convinced Duval was on roids and it completely messed up his game.  Dude was pudgy and in one offseason he came back and was fit and muscular.....then his swing just didn't match his new body and then he went all mental.  

Duval was one of those guys that I did not really care for before his collapse but have gained a new respect for through interviews and such after his collapse.  He seems very down to earth now.  Lost basically his game and his money when the market collapsed.