• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 PGA season

The last win he had was the 2013 players.

He's had 1 top 25 in the past 18 months.

This year, he's played in two tournaments and didnt look ready for the web.com tour in one and didn't finish the second.

He's dropped 100 spots in the world rankings in just 12 months, and truth be told, he should be even lower ranked than he is now.

Yeah, but that's because he hasn't played.

If he played week in and out while finishing 75th, sure. I think a lot of people don't realize the severity of the injuries and surgeries he has had.

I just hope he plays. Golf is so much better when he is playing and competing.

That is really impressive.  My thing with Tiger is if his body can physically take four rounds of golf over a four day span and how many weekends in a row can he do that?  His body is just falling apart. There is no doubt the guy is still an amazing player......just how consistent can he be?

He will win again, I just do not know how often.  

Was reading something how everyone says Tiger has the yips with his chipping. 

So he goes to Augusta and walks right to the chipping area (knowing everyone is there and the cameras will be around), throws on headphones, and starts nailing shots consistently before going to the range.

Kind of boss.

Was reading something how everyone says Tiger has the yips with his chipping. 

So he goes to Augusta and walks right to the chipping area (knowing everyone is there and the cameras will be around), throws on headphones, and starts nailing shots consistently before going to the range.

Kind of boss.

yeah, that was a good thing for him to do.

he told the reporters afterwards that he was trying out some new wedges specifically for augusta (as opposed to what he usually plays with in florida). found what he wanted  and is ready to go.

He's the type of dude, who would spend 16 hours a day from the day after Torrey through 2 days ago banging golf balls, chip shot and putts. Watch him come out with a high draw off the tee. 2-iron back in the bag.