• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Josh Hamilton reflects on 'frustrating' season, unhappy fans

Chuck

http://www.ocregister.com/angels/hamilton-637633-josh-reflects.html

The fans let him know they weren’t happy.

“I thought it was pretty funny, after my third at-bat of the first game, I got booed,” Hamilton said. “I’m like, seriously? I’m out for a month, put all kinds of poison in my body to even attempt to play, and get booed. Whatever. It’s kind of comical.

“I don’t take offense to it because they don’t know me. There is no personal interaction.”

Weird how when players fail they try to isolate themselves from the fans, like we just don't get it.

“We don’t necessarily play for the people in the stands,” he said. “We play for each other. We spend every day with each other. We have relationships with each other. We love each other. We fight for each other. That’s what we play for.”

There is no personal interaction because you decide to have no personal interaction, Josh.

Keep putting out the attitude that you don't care about the fans, and the fans aren't going to care about you.

Those boos weren't just from that at-bat, that was an entire built up boo of frustration from since you 1st put on an Angel uniform.

**Tempe, Arizona March 2015**

Angels slugger, Josh Hamilton said, "This is the healthiest I've ever been in my MLB career.  My weight is where I want it.  My off-season was filled with strengthening and conditioning.  I came to camp ready.  I'm in mid-season form swinging the bat.  I couldn't be happier with my timing and power.  In the field, I'm quicker than ever before.  I love defense and always have, but my focus is to show Mr. Moreno and Jerry they made a smart move signing me. "

There will be no personal interaction or connection with the fans until Josh starts hitting.  He MAY be trying and he may care but he sure doesn't make it look like it.  I also don't think booing does anything but make it worse but there is only one way to stop the booing.  I think the booing would be far worse in other stadiums since we are such mellow fans.   :mellow:

Weird how when players fail they try to isolate themselves from the fans, like we just don't get it.

“We don’t necessarily play for the people in the stands,” he said. “We play for each other. We spend every day with each other. We have relationships with each other. We love each other. We fight for each other. That’s what we play for.”

insert pic of Josh sitting completely alone on the bench.

I'll remember that the next time I'm about to shell out some cash to see an Angels game. Someone put a muzzle on this guy.