• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Orange County Register: Tustin officials getting an update on Angels discussions

AngelsWin.com

MT, you must be one of those superfans. I'm not, I don't drink all of the Kool Aid. Do you think that Hamilton and Pujols make this Angels team a great team? A dynasty type team for years to come? I'm happy that they made the playoffs but they still have a lot to prove. The playoffs are not the regular season.

Not any better of a fan than anyone else, but you live to critcal of those people.  You hijack threads to rip on players.  You will take any opportunity to rip on the entire organization even when they make the playoffs with the best record in baseball.  I've never seen a person seem to get so little joy from the success of their team but sheer rapture from their failures.

Not any better of a fan than anyone else, but you live to critcal of those people. You hijack threads to rip on players. You will take any opportunity to rip on the entire organization even when they make the playoffs with the best record in baseball. I've never seen a person seem to get so little joy from the success of their team but sheer rapture from their failures.

Just delete my account. I'm good with it.

Edited by Hamiltown

Well MT isn't a mod so he can't delete your account, but he does have a point. You are super critical of aspects of the team even during success. At this point I think it is funny because it is just you being you. I just kind of wonder why you would have an issue with MT treating you like you treat the players. He is just being critical of you, I am sure that looks familiar to you.

Well MT isn't a mod so he can't delete your account, but he does have a point. You are super critical of aspects of the team even during success. At this point I think it is funny because it is just you being you. I just kind of wonder why you would have an issue with MT treating you like you treat the players. He is just being critical of you, I am sure that looks familiar to you.

Like I said just delete my account. I'm good with it. No ill feelings torwards MT, you or anyone else here at @ngelswin.

The Angels can't build a stadium on the base formerly known as Marine Corps Air Station, Santa Ana aka.... LTA which stood for Lighter Than Air.  Those Blimp hangers are historical monuments, aren't they?  Am I thinking of the wrong location?

It isn't about that Clyde. Dang man. You are a great fan, I doubt anyone denies that with what you do. I just wonder what drives you to do it.

MT, I will be rooting for the Angels to win it all. I'm hoping that our star players rise and shine. The people here at Angelswin are all great fans and I appreciate everyone of them. My opinions may be strong but like you I care and I'm hoping for a parade. I'm going to chill out for a bit and enjoy the playoffs.

Like I said just delete my account. I'm good with it. No ill feelings torwards MT, you or anyone else here at @ngelswin.

if you're good with it, just delete your own account. it's called "stop posting." you shouldn't throw that out there because it reflects poorly on you, it makes you sound weak.

There's been no environmental impact study performed. That process alone could take 2-3 years to complete. This is all just a ruse to scare the voters to unseat Tom Tait. The Anaheim city officials know that Arte has too sweet a deal to pack and leave. Tustin is just happy to be mentioned even if it's just politics. Arte will be back at the negotiating table with Anaheim after the elections. I'm sure that the Tustin officials will get some nice wine and cheese.

Tait will be unseated. He is ignorant.

Edited by Brian Ilten

The Angels can't build a stadium on the base formerly known as Marine Corps Air Station, Santa Ana aka.... LTA which stood for Lighter Than Air. Those Blimp hangers are historical monuments, aren't they? Am I thinking of the wrong location?

One of the hangars is in such bad shape that it needs to come down. The other would be cool to see the other hangar incorporated into a new stadium. The two marine bases are huge parts if South Orange County history.

The Angels can't build a stadium on the base formerly known as Marine Corps Air Station, Santa Ana aka.... LTA which stood for Lighter Than Air.  Those Blimp hangers are historical monuments, aren't they?  Am I thinking of the wrong location?

The north hanger is nearer to Edinger. The east hanger is nearer to Jamboree.

They are planning a location at Red Hill and Barranca which is south-west of the two hangers.

ncp4gi-angelstustin0930.gif

If Arte is looking for a new stadium to be funded by the tax payer it's not going to happen. Arte knows that he can just throw a paint job on the Big A and replace some seats. He's got the best deal in town. He's not going to move.

Tax payers can pay for a stadium many ways... Even if it's just not getting maximum value for public lands, or not receiving the benefit of tax dollars that aren't collected.