• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's Gameday Thread

GMs should probably stay away from Cubs pitchers. 

Seriously. Cubs have been very helpful towards the Angels the past few years. Taking away some nice young assets from both the Rangers and A's in deals for Dempster, Garza, Hammel, and Samardzija. Samardzija is definitely an upgrade for Oakland though

Who would have thought Oakland's crap lineup finally came back down to earth. 

You can say the same thing about the Angels' offense since the ASB.

Howie the GIDP waiting to happen Kendrick

Josh I left my power in Texas Hamilton

David world series hero was so .........2011 Freese

Hank my swing looks better than my BA Conger

Mike the strike out king Trout

C.J I swing at everything Cron

Albert just look my career stat Pujols

Eric I can dance, I can run but I can't take a walk Aybar

The offense better wake up soon, if we want to win the division.

they lead MLB in runs scored by 20(Angels in 2nd)

Thats why I said they came back down to earth.  They only scored 3 in the first game, and 1 so far through 8 tonight.  And if not for the blown lead last night they would have lost 4-1 in the 9th.  

By the way the Angels as a team have a .747 OPS compared to Oakland which is .735

Edited by QuinlansMinion

You can say the same thing about the Angels' offense since the ASB.

Howie the GIDP waiting to happen Kendrick

Josh I left my power in Texas Hamilton

David world series hero was so .........2011 Freese

Hank my swing looks better than my BA Conger

Mike the strike out king Trout

C.J I swing at everything Cron

Albert just look my career stat Pujols

Eric I can dance, I can run but I can't take a walk Aybar

The offense better wake up soon, if we want to win the division.

And Oaklands lineup is a bunch of career journeymen.  So whats your point?

Pitching has been the A's problem in the Houston series.

If not for that 9th inning Astros implosion yesterday, the A's could be looking at being swept by the Astros. 

We know all too well how that felt a year ago.

This no doubt intensifies the Lester pursuit for the A's.

Interesting stat: neither the Halos nor the A's have lost more than 2 straight games going back almost 2 months.

Edited by Angel Oracle

Thats why I said they came back down to earth. They only scored 3 in the first game, and 1 so far through 8 tonight. And if not for the blown lead last night they would have lost 4-1 in the 9th.

By the way the Angels as a team have a .747 OPS compared to Oakland which is .735

How are you mentally capable of excluding the runs they scored TO WIN LAST NIGHT'S GAME from your consideration? That's baffling.

How are you mentally capable of excluding the runs they scored TO WIN LAST NIGHT'S GAME from your consideration? That's baffling.

Thats nice.  How many runs did they score tonight?  Or on Monday?  One good inning in 3 games against one of the worst teams in baseball.  Like I said theyre coming back down to earth. 

Edited by QuinlansMinion

Thats nice. How many runs did they score tonight? Or on Monday? One good inning in 3 games against one of the worst teams in baseball. Like I said theyre coming back down to earth.

They had a four game stretch in June in which they scored one run or less three times.

Sure, they may be regressing, but you have no actual reason outside of a crap sample size to think this. You're being ridiculous.

Thats nice. How many runs did they score tonight? Or on Monday? One good inning in 3 games against one of the worst teams in baseball. Like I said theyre coming back down to earth.

Why would you edit this to properly spell "they're" and leave out the apostrophe?

If that a-hole EnglishCop were on the board right now, you'd be feeling the brunt of his fury.

Oakland was 4th in MLB in runs scored last year. They lead MLB by a good margin in runs scored this year. They have a very good offensive team, and have had one for two seasons now. There is nothing crappy about their lineup or offense(except maybe second base, but every lineup has holes)

they're a great team, Angels are a great team. The difference in the standings is the H2H records between the two, 2.5 games back, 3-6 vs the A's.