• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jerome Williams To Start Tuesday

nando714

another re-start for Jerome Williams -- Houston, Texas and now Philadelphia.

good for him. Jerome Williams is a guy I can't help but root for........wasn't a big fan of him being in our rotation here but he's a guy who doesn't have the lights out talent but just works his tail off, does what his team asks of him and has stuck around for a pretty decent MLB career because he gets the most out of what physical and pitching talent that he has.

while some would scoff at him being cut by Houston and Texas this year (both teams with records among the worst in MLB this year) and then gets picked up by Philly, another team having a very disappointing season -- I think it shows that the guy has a good attitude because team after team is willing to sign him and give him a chance -- MLB economics of the situation and time of the season also plays a part, obviously -- but if the guy were  total jerk (like some are) he probably wouldn't be getting these call backs.

Hope we beat him this week but overall I wish him well......he's an ex-Halo who pitched well for us at times, gave us some decent starts and some solid long relief performances and was actually pitching better towards the end of his tenure with us........I thought we did the right thing by not signing him but nonetheless wish this ex-Halo well.