• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels Acquire Huston Street

One. You people are extremely overvaluing what the value of our prospects are. If Lindsey is not even an average defensive second baseman how is he going to be in every day second baseman.

2. To say that this is worse than the Wells deal is absolutely ludicrous.

3. That said, I have no idea why we targeted a capital C Closer.

Of the 3 prospects included Lindsey is by far the worst.  Rondon and RJ Alvarez are the best position player and best pitching prospects in the entire org right now.

One. You people are extremely overvaluing what the value of our prospects are. If Lindsey is not even an average defensive second baseman how is he going to be in every day second baseman.

2. To say that this is worse than the Wells deal is absolutely ludicrous.

3. That said, I have no idea why we targeted a capital C Closer.

I agree. Don't we ready have a 2nd base prospect that sucks with the glove? Why do we need two of them?

Then again, I don't think anyone cares too much that Lindsey is going. It's Rondon and Alvarez that is the uproar.