• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Malaysian Airlines Plane shot down in Ukraine

Interesting comment from a guy on cnn. He said any plane he's ever seen shot down by a missile Leaves a smoke trail from the time of impact until the plane hits the ground.

There's no smoke trail for this plane, only an explosion where it hit the ground.

Possibility of another cause? You have to wonder.

Is the pilot morale at MA that terrible?!?!?!

It's incidents like this that highlight the downsides of 24 hour news channels and the internet

Every crackpot rumor gets floated and people tend to gravitate towards theories they hear early on...next thing you know it's a false flag operation by Obama to keep the focus off Benghazi.

laugh...my bad...apparently it's the border. Close.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43611_Rush_Limbaugh-_Crash_of_MH17_Is_An_Opportunity_to_Abandon_the_Bad_Obama_News_at_the_Border

It's incidents like this that highlight the downsides of 24 hour news channels and the internet

Every crackpot rumor gets floated and people tend to gravitate towards theories they hear early on...next thing you know it's a false flag operation by Obama to keep the focus off Benghazi.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/43611_Rush_Limbaugh-_Crash_of_MH17_Is_An_Opportunity_to_Abandon_the_Bad_Obama_News_at_the_Border

Does anybody even listen to Rush Limbaugh anymore? Dude hasn't been relevant in a decade.

Or to keep the focus off of the IDF ground attack in Gaza that just started (according to CNN)?

If Putin's plane was the target, then it was Ukraine that did this.

“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44 Moscow time,”

http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

Uh, do you realize the source of that article?

rt, or Russia Today, is state-owned.  That's the last place to look for unbiased news.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RT_%28TV_network%29

Thanks Obama

video on CNN shows two things that look suspicious.

- a small pile of passports from the debris that appear like brand new. no dirt, no wrinkles, no scorch marks, nothing.

- what appears to be a missile, bruised and dented a bit. i'm not familiar with military explosives, but wouldn't a missile completely lose it's shape after slamming into a plane at hundreds of mph and exploding? i can't imagine there would really be anything left of it.

- a small pile of passports from the debris that appear like brand new. no dirt, no wrinkles, no scorch marks, nothing.

- what appears to be a missile, bruised and dented a bit. i'm not familiar with military explosives, but wouldn't a missile completely lose it's shape after slamming into a plane at hundreds of mph and exploding? i can't imagine there would really be anything left of it.

Missiles do their damage by exploding near whatever they are trying to hit. So yeah it would look a lot like a spent firework if there was anything left at all.

I saw a video of a guy rummaging through the passports. There might have been a group on the trip with a group leader that held on to the passports for safekeeping or something. Who knows.

I saw a video of a guy rummaging through the passports. There might have been a group on the trip with a group leader that held on to the passports for safekeeping or something. Who knows.

0.jpg

they look like they just arrived in the mail, not survived a plane crash. something isn't right.