• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 6/22 Rangers @ Angels (no HK)

I guess the 300+ average he was batting before his injury wasn't hitting water. Or how about his750+ OPS tied for 3rd on the team in 2011? I guess you guys say Bourbon sick enough those numbers will disappear.

.204 ba THIS YEAR

.279 obp THIS YEAR

i guess if you close your eyes enough you don't see the present

btw, in 2012 Freese hit .293 with and ops of .839 and 20 HRs. I guess he's really good

I don't give a hit what he us doing for st. Louis. I gave you stats in two if three full time season he played for the angels. And those are his numbers in the only two years he played full time.

.204 ba THIS YEAR

.279 obp THIS YEAR

i guess if you close your eyes enough you don't see the present

btw, in 2012 Freese hit .293 with and ops of .839 and 20 HRs. I guess he's really good

David CArpenter warming up motivated Shoemaker to get out of the inning

Seriously though, is Carpenter actually going to pitch tonight?

He better not. MS is really pushing it if he brings him in with other options available

I guess the 300+ average he was batting before his injury wasn't hitting water. Or how about his750+ OPS tied for 3rd on the team in 2011? I guess you guys say Bourbon sick enough those numbers will disappear.

Why do I feel like Storm is always so excited to type a response that all of his responses make no sense.

I don't give a hit what he us doing for st. Louis. I gave you stats in two if three full time season he played for the angels. And those are his numbers in the only two years he played full time.

he never played 2 full-time seasons.  

The second most ABs he had in a season was 181