• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT 6/22 Rangers @ Angels (no HK)

Shoemaker had to face all of them this season. If tonight's score holds, then he would have 0 losses against those pitchers.

In my mind this makes it easy to tell Santiago that he's the lefty you desperately need in the pen. Go out there and help us get this ring.

I guess the 300+ average he was batting before his injury wasn't hitting water. Or how about his750+ OPS tied for 3rd on the team in 2011? I guess you guys say Bourjos sick enough those numbers will disappear.

Before people start to kiss bourjos's butt..I totally agree with you...he couldn't hit water if he fell of a boat just like freese

Edited by stormngt

I guess the 300+ average he was batting before his injury wasn't hitting water. Or how about his750+ OPS tied for 3rd on the team in 2011? I guess you guys say Bourbon sick enough those numbers will disappear.

If I had a nickel from every time I've been Bourbon sick. Autocorrect rules.