• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is Scioscia all there?

nate

That final inning was a comedy of errors.   I love that they are using Bedrosian, was even happy they gave him a shot to start the inning.  But the minute the kid started to crack (he seemed scared as all hell out there), he should have been pulled.  No idea why he's not getting the same treatment Morin got early on..   

I really would love to hear what the thought process was that inning because thats possibly MS's worst inning ever.

Scioscia said Frieri "has been struggling." Wanted to give CLE "different look." Had confidence Bedrosian would get job done.

which begs the question, why bring him in with bases loaded?????

We know you have confidence in your moves Mike, the question is WHY?

Nobody watching you does..

Edited by Homebrewer

Scioscia said Frieri "has been struggling." Wanted to give CLE "different look." Had confidence Bedrosian would get job done.

"Well, he's struggling too much to start a fresh inning.

Now bases juiced and 1 out?

He's got that shit locked down!

Frieri has been struggling, so let's bring him into the game with the bases loaded

Frieri has been struggling, so let's bring him into the game with the bases loaded

I don't know, the struggling extreme flyball closer who has a problem with the HR ball and his command seems like the perfect guy to bring in there, right? RIGHT?

Hey, where's everyone going

So Mike wanted to go with the dude who had pitched 5.1 innings of crappy ball with a 10.13 ERA over the guy who has given them 22.1 innings with a 1.21 ERA and last pitched 3 days ago

Yeah, but Morin doesn't throw as hard and everyone knows capital C Closers NEED to throw hard.

It gets Scioscia all hot and bothered.

#Angels Mgr Mike Scioscia said he simply wanted Bedrosian as his closer today. Period.

I think most of us are much less upset about Bedrosian starting the inning than we are Frieri coming in with bases juiced and 1 out.

Honestly, I'm upset he went to Bedrosian. He's been ass since being called up, and since he eventually brought Frieri in anyway, I'd have rather he just started the inning in the first place. I sadly trust him more than Bedrosian

That or go with Morin, who has been by far this team's 2nd best arm behind Smith