• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uh oh...Iraq

All I can say is I am glad I was born in this country. I can't imagine living in a place where death can come from the sky in the form of a tomahawk missile or being decapitated because I only prayed to Allah once that day.

If in tomahawk you mean stray bullet, and decapitated meaning shanked, then welcome to Chicago.

If in tomahawk you mean stray bullet, and decapitated meaning shanked, then welcome to Chicago.

Chicagoland, Detroit, Memphis, New Orleans, St Louis, Philadelphia, Jacksonville. 

These all have something in common, and I'm not talking just about the highest crime rates in all of the nation. Ha ha ha. Groids. 

Actually in your diatribe you didn't specify what you agreed with him on, just that I was wrong to say he didn't speak for Christians.

Again you have failed miserably to read the English language.

Are you the arbiter of what it is to "speak for Christians" now? ALL Christians?? You said to him, "you don't speak for us..." as if there's a monolitihic Christian point of view regarding European history, Christianity, Islam, etc. and that Christian posters on this forum share that viewpoint to a tee.

There are many Christians who don't believe Catholics are really Christians, but evil. Do they "speak for Christians", or are they wrong?

They call themselves Christians just as much as you call yourself one. Where's the line drawn here? There are so many topics where people who call themselves Christians have very different views. How do you decide on a message board who is a follower of Christ and who is not?

1.  If you have read most of his stuff, you would understand why I said he doesn't speak for Christians.  As for what he said about Europe I will use the blind squirrel analogy.  His hatred of Jews, muslims and belief that somehow the white race is superior should be enough for you to distance yourself as far from his as possible.

2.  I never said "all".  Not once.  You keep ascribing things to me that were never even close to be said by me.  Like "he's not allowed to post here".  Or "he's not a Christian" or "I'm the same person as him?"  It really is strange how a seemingly intelligent person as yourself is having so much trouble reading English.

3.  As far as what Christians do or don't believe, I think that 90% of that is clearly laid out in Scripture, we can debate the other ten.  So I can say with some certainty that some things ascribed as "Christian" are not so.  However, only God can dictate who is a Christian, that is not for anyone but Him to know and decide.

I don't speak for Christians, which ones? Christ will genocide the Jews and the Muslim when he comes back to Earth, and they will all burn in Hell because they are unbelievers. Read Apocalypse 2:9 and 3:9 and tell me I’m wrong to oppose the Jews and sympathize with my blood relatives who did the same. I simply maintain the Christian faith as it came into being, please, do not call Protestants Christians, it gives them some sort of direct link to Christ, when in fact, Christ created our Church, the Catholic Church, by giving Peter the keys, and his successor always to be the Holy Father of His divine Church. Only in a Catholic Church can you receive the literal body and blood. Nowhere else. 

Edited by bakunin

Bak, if God is going to genocide the Jews and Muslims then where do you come in? Are you so vain as to believe that he would really need your help with that?

LOL @ literal. It's literally just bread and wine, buddy.

Your belief. The Catholic Church believes it's the real Body and Blood of Christ. This has been the same belief for 2,000 years.

Not to derail the thread or anything...

We are to promote and do God's work as asked of us. Christ will genocide the Jews and Muslims, but I hope to see them converted before this happens, of course. Those entering even Purgatory is a shrinking amount, attaining salvation outside of the Catholic Church is likely impossible.