• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Uh oh...Iraq

Some folks choose to disregard the past, disregard their ancestors, for who's sake they bled. I for one am eternally grateful for the triumph of the Holy Cross over the satanic religion of Islam. For the triumph of European over Arab. For the heroic Crusades, and the heroic reconquista. If things keep going as bad as they're going for our people, I wouldn't rule out His return imminent. This goes back to the original point, we have a duty to protect global Christendom. 

Edited by bakunin

You made an assumption that every Christian here agrees with you when you used the word "us" to describe posters other than Bakunin.

I agree with him on some points and I'm a Christian.

That has absolutely nothing to do with other points of view being allowed on here.   Go back and read the totality of his posts about "Christianity vs. Islam".  If you agree with even 5% of it then you are probably in the 1% of Christians who do.

Besides, I never said you don't speak for "all of us".

So we should have invaded Japan before Pearl Harbor?

We were the opposite before 9/11 and it didn't work out well either.

I'm pretty sure there is a happy medium somewhere out there where we don't bomb anyone who has something we want but we don't stick our heads in the sand and pretend all the worlds problems will go away or at least will never reach our shores.

The way Islam is characterized in this forum is really embarrassing.

It is coming from regions that are incredibly unstable with extremist groups.  The region and economic circumstances have a lot more to do with it than the religion.  There are very large groups of Muslims living in the US and in France.  How much do you hear about them committing atrocities?  Disrupting peace?

I would hope a true Christian would appreciate and respect people who have faith, even if it is not in the same religion.  More compassion and less hatred.