• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread 5/29/14 - NO Pujols

Scioscia doesn't have to defend anything ... I believe the plan is to play him until Hamilton gets back and then DFA him if he continues to suck balls. I'm not sure if batting Ibanez 6th is any worse than batting Freese cleanup.

I do think the youngs guns batting at the end of the order isn't a bad idea.

I would love to believe that, but I could totally see Cowgill, Green, or Cron take the fall whenever Hamilton gets back. None of those guys deserve to be cut so that Ibanez can keep a job.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am perfectly serious in my hatred of the M's.  Haven't watched an M's game since the 2nd week of April.  The front office is a joke with no interest in ever trying to articulate a winning team.  

I keep track of some of the kids through statistics and twitter feeds because I hope they get to real teams someday.  

I don't believe in luck or magic or karma or any of that horseshit, and what I say has a 0% effect on any game in any sport. 

You realize the M's are at .500 right now and have played some good baseball ... mixed with bad baseball. You're not really an M's fan anyway though ... we already knew that.

I see moron Ender is in here. LOL.  

I'm sure he's making some really enlightening comments.  Like last year when he was talking about how great Montero is at catching games, and how he was such a hero in the one game where he did something professional.  

That's the "fan" that Nintendo has cultivated in what used to be a baseball town.  It's very sad.  

I'm a moron with a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering. Sorry I don't spend most of my time being a little bitch on forums.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cezero

He hasn't "watched a game since the 2nd week of April" yet think James Jones is legit.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/seattle-mariners/150447-james-jones-legit.html

You know .. the player called up in May.