• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Hou @ Angels 5/19/2014

Damn! I just realized I'm blacked out for this series. **** you MLB and your stupid blackout rules. How Oklahoma City is claimed by 4 different teams is beyond me.

You can try and change the IP number on your phone or IPad whatever it is you watch the games on.

Damn! I just realized I'm blacked out for this series. **** you MLB and your stupid blackout rules. How Oklahoma City is claimed by 4 different teams is beyond me.

Are you watching through cable or mlb.tv?   If it's the latter this should work:  https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

I thought it was Thursday, but now it think it's Wed (I think he did the self ban during the second Phillies game).

the funny thing is the Angels never even trailed in that second Philly game.  It was 3-0 by like the 3rd inning and that was the final score.  I guess all the failure w/RISP got to him.