• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread Hou @ Angels 5/19/2014

His average just dropped below .260, but he's one K behind BJ Upton (Trout has about 23 more ab's).

Well BJ plays in the NL so cue the panic attack

I know Baylor is hurt but don't we have anyone who can work with the dude to say hey buddy, being patient is great and all, but maybe hack just a tad bit more.  I know he's the best hitter in baseball and you don't want to mess with him too much, but he's also 21, so I feel like he should still be coached.  

geez -- we gotta beat Houston at HOME -- we've gotta win this series and right now it looks like we're not any closer to our hitters figuring Kuechel out so we need WINS Tuesday and Wednesday.

If we are to be competitive in the AL West we have to beat up on Houston........A's went something like 15-3 against them last year and Texas may have been 14-4.......the Halos, on the other hand, LOST the season series to the LASTROS.......who were LASTROS for every team but the Angels last season........and now we're down 5-zip.....

now the game is officially over, Hector Santiago in his new role -- mop up relief.