• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Physioc and HUD.

barshels

well,  like Victor Rojas -- I thought he was the best one of the bunch speaking at the Fanfest.

I also like Terry Smith.

Phyz got a little old -- I like VIctor better........wish Hud were still here in some capacity -- I think he could do the pre-game and post-game call in show pretty well and give poor Terry Smith a break.

Terry Smith shows such patience with the folks who call in -- especially after a Halos loss.

well,  like Victor Rojas -- I thought he was the best one of the bunch speaking at the Fanfest.

I also like Terry Smith.

Phyz got a little old -- I like VIctor better........wish Hud were still here in some capacity -- I think he could do the pre-game and post-game call in show pretty well and give poor Terry Smith a break.

Terry Smith shows such patience with the folks who call in -- especially after a Halos loss.

Agree with this. The only way I would really want HUD back would be some Sunday show or in place of the Joe Morgan show.

I warned my family in KC when I saw the news here. They got lucky that Denny Matthews decided not to retire and come back thus booting Hud out of the booth, but even the short spurt of Hud had them texting me about how annoying he is.

He is too overboard for me, but I always have to end these type of posts by saying Hud is one of the best dudes. I thought his personality was a gimmick but the dude is literally that passionate and enthusiastic about life and it's a positive that rubs onto others. I've also seen him many times in person be done with an event or meal locally but always make time for kids no matter if he is running late for another event or meeting. A truly genuine guy.

I caught the game last night too.  In fact, I preferred to watch it over the Halos replay.  I miss hearing Huds' enthusiasm for the game, and Physioc is probly one of the few who could actually enjoy working with Hud-Dog.