• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - A's @ Angels - 4/14/14

i was saying all off season we needed a closer. ernesto would be great as a tandem with joe smith, 7th or 8th inning. we would have a significantly better bullpen if we had snatched up a legit closer.

Grant Balfour and his team friendly deal in Tampa say hello

What? Didn't score enough runs for you? We are playing the A's. I didn't expect a lot if runs. Santiago pitched great. Pujols came through......Smith did his job....Fieri didn't do his. Hi

Wrong...wrong wrong wrong..

They played like shit and it caught up to them.

Jaso loves fastballs.

What else can you say?

He could have still went to a fastball there, but it had to be that tailing fastball up and away out of the zone. If he takes it, then you bust out the slider or changeup

instead, with 2 strikes, he grooves a meatball for Jaso to turn on(after a few foul balls on pitches in SIMILAR locations). Just god awful pitch sequencing

He could have still went to a fastball there, but it had to be that tailing fastball up and away out of the zone. If he takes it, then you bust out the slider or changeup

instead, with 2 strikes, he grooves a meatball for Jaso to turn on(after a few foul balls on pitches in SIMILAR locations). Just god awful pitch sequencing

Frieri wonders, "What is this pitch sequencing you speak of?"

Frieri wonders, "What is this pitch sequencing you speak of?"

Frieri's thought process: "Hmm, he's fouled off this fastball in this same spot a few times and has had good swings on it. I think I'll throw it again. He'd never expect that!"

change the dudes eye level, something...jeez I still can't get over that dumb pitch

The first real frustrating loss of the season. The first of many, I presume.

Mets game still bothers me a bit more. A's are a team you can clearly say are better than the Halos....that 2nd Mets game should have been won if Sosh goes to Smith for that last out in the 7th rather than freakin Salas

Frieri's thought process: "Hmm, he's fouled off this fastball in this same spot a few times and has had good swings on it. I think I'll throw it again. He'd never expect that!"

change the dudes eye level, something...jeez I still can't get over that dumb pitch

Iannetta's fault ;)