• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Rant Thread - A's @ Angels - 4/14/14

Freese is swinging the bat like Shea Hillenbrand.

And he'll be put to pasture before this season is over.

The Angels seem to be the only team where newly acquired players perform worse.

Yet the one constant has been the coaching.   Hmmmmmmm

Dude looks like he has alligator arms when he swings. Visions of Robb Quinlan(the crappy version) is what I see. It's like he has no extension when he swings the bat so everything is a weak looper or a weak grounder

Homebrew....is your entire argument that they should have scored more than one run in the first. ....they played like shit the whole game?

Well can't argue with the examples you gave me. Silly me for thinking we may not score a lot of runs from the team with the best ERA in the league.

Your right that dp in the 8th was complete shit. That hr by Pujols was shitty

Do really hate Scioscia that much to really believe that?

Scioscia won't get an overturn all year. He is too dense and the umps won't give him one unless they have to.

All those years of barking out of the dugout are going to come back to haunt him.

The umpires dislike him even more than I do.

Homebrew....is your entire argument that they should have scored more than one run in the first. ....they played like shit the whole game?

Well can't argue with the examples you gave me. Silly me for thinking we may not score a lot of runs from the team with the best ERA in the league.

Your right that dp in the 8th was complete shit. That hr by Pujols was shitty

2 runs won't win you many games