• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday & Lineup 3/19 vs. White Sox

Richard

"Giminez did what he was supposed to."  WTF?

Yeah, that made me laugh. Then on the replay it was like Hawk was talking to a radio audience that couldn't see the ball wasn't just a little high, it was way high and way off line.

If it works I'm ok with it. Let's say this was game five of the regular season. Wouldn't you like to give the kid a 3 run lead to work with early in the game?

I would rather have a chance at a big inning and give him 4 or 5 runs.

That being said, this is spring training. If Aybar gets the chance to work on the squeeze then Mike should take it. Ideally the squeeze won't be used except in tight games late in the game. But those situations will come up so practice them now.