• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good Times in Ukraine and Russia

9 hours ago, St1ck said:

How does staying the hell out of it prevent anything? 

9 hours ago, Lhalo said:

It would prevent US deaths which mostly all I care about. 

2 hours ago, St1ck said:

So many lives have been lost due to Biden threatening sanctions. 

What does that have to do with what I said? I’m suggesting that staying out of this would save American lives. Where have I inferred that sanctions would kill Americans? Drink some coffee. 

45 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What does that have to do with what I said? I’m suggesting that staying out of this would save American lives. Where have I inferred that sanctions would kill Americans? Drink some coffee. 

I think it's safe to assume none of us here want our troops engaged in conflict with Russia. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

At some point, we will have to confront Russia and China. Unfortunately, the ideal time has passed. Now is certainly not the time.  Our weak president and woke military are not prepared for war of this magnitude. 

Why do we need to confront Russia, again? What have they done to us post-Cold War?

1 hour ago, failos said:

Why do we need to confront Russia, again? What have they done to us post-Cold War?

1 hour ago, failos said:

It appears you went to the Obama school of National Security. I don’t support going to war with Russia now because we aren’t ready. China and Russia are no different than Stalin and Hitler were 80 years ago. They’re seeking world dominance. The Dominance we have held for the last 120 years. The pacifist limp dicks don’t understand that only one nation in the world is truly free. Everyone else’s freedom is dependent on the ruling nation’s mercy. The reality is our leaders dropped the ball with both China and Russia by not burying them years ago. We could have easily done it with less conflict. We have left a dire situation for our kids and grandkids to someday face to very formidable foes. Foes who are accumulating military might and training to win. Meanwhile, our military is handing out gender transition services and waging a make belief war against racism. 

Biden went on TV this afternoon to say he's now "convinced" that Russia will invade.

There are reportedly at least 190,000 troops on the border. An invasion will also involve massive air attacks. 

We shall see if Putin is simply trolling Old Joe, or will actually launch an attack.

Question is: what will happen first, the 2022 baseball season or nuclear war.