• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

12 Network Shows Most Likely To Be Cancelled

DB24

FOX

Dads â€” Dads is all but officially cancelled. Fox ended the series run last week after shortening its order, and has no future plans for it. It had bad ratings and the critics hated it. The only reason to bring it back might be to keep Seth MacFarlane happy, but he’s got movie money now, so what does he care?

ABC

The Neighbors â€” The Friday night graveyard takes another victim. Most of us were surprised this show even made it through the first season before being cancelled. It was actually not bad, either.

Trophy Wife â€” Another painful loss, Trophy Wife is bleeding viewers after The Goldbergs, which itself isn’t getting exactly stellar ratings. It’s a shame, too, because Trophy Wife is one of the better sitcoms on network television, and I’m going to miss Malin Akerman on the small screen next year (save for Children’s Hospital).

Super Fun Night â€” The Rebel Wilson series had a lot of hype leading into the season, and I had heard from a fan that it had gotten better (I checked out a recent episode, and I beg to differ). It hasn’t held on to its Modern Family lead-in well at all. Super Fun Night is a goner.

Liked: Dads (especially Asian chick)

Meh: Trophy wife (WTF with the son's teeth?)

"Hated it": The neighbors, Super Fun Night (really WTH???)

Haven't seen any of the others.

Enjoyed your write up!

Edited by maximus p

I like Brooklyn 99.  Only new show from this season we watch.

me too.  It is by the same writers as Park and Rec and it is what Parks and Rec used to be 3-4 years ago before people started to get married, and date, and have kids and all that stuff. 

The only shows I watch now are Sherlock, Parks and rec, Brooklyn 99, and White Collar.....but Parks and Rec might get the axe pretty soon.

Lame! Not Intelligence! The only good that can come out of this is that it hopefully means Meghan Ory will be back full time as Red on Once Upon A Time (Favorite show currently on TV). I meant to watch OUAT In Wonderland but never got around to it so I'm not too upset. Also, Kind of sucks the Michael J Fox Show got cancelled. No more making Breaking Bad jokes during the Marie scenes :P

Edited by Agalloch

Liked: Dads (especially Asian chick)

Meh: Trophy wife (WTF with the son's teeth?)

"Hated it": The neighbors, Super Fun Night (really WTH???)

Haven't seen any of the others.

Enjoyed your write up!

The Asian chick in Dads is really hot. Nate Dads got better after the first few episodes which were not very good.

I'll catch reruns of Criminal Minds and Law and Order while I'm folding clothes or working from home. We've only got time in our week for 2 or 3 one-hour shows even with DVR. We're not going to take many chances on Network TV. 

Can't say I watched any of these more than once. Just wait for and watch my favs (like AI). Didn't I read X-factor was canceled?

Waiting for Under the Dome 2 to start. (CBS)

And that new series Resurrection looks interesting. (ABC)

That Sharlene woman should have left The Bachelor a long time ago!! Poor Juan.

Sharlene was one of my favorites simply because she knew he wasn't right for her and yet allowed herself a vacation from her very regimented life. Also she always wore outfits that were on the edge of S&P for sexy.

Don't remind me! I don't remember the last time I was this upset about a show ending.

I would be upset if it weren't for the fact that the last few seasons have mostly sucked and it feels like it should have ended a few years ago.   I'd be surprised they're doing a spin off if it weren't for the fact it's all about the $ and that's why the dragged HIMYM out this long.  

I would be upset if it weren't for the fact that the last few seasons have mostly sucked and it feels like it should have ended a few years ago.   I'd be surprised they're doing a spin off if it weren't for the fact it's all about the $ and that's why the dragged HIMYM out this long.  

The last few had some pretty good moments but they're really dragging this wedding out which is killing this season. The spin off I already know is gonna be garbage though. I probably won't even watch the pilot.