• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Alex Rodriguez sues to overturn ban

gotbeer

If Braun can blame Fed Ex for a delivery schedule then A-Rod should have no problem contesting bought testimony and breach of non disclosure. It was stupid of Selig and Bosch to be interviewed by 60 minutes after signing a confidentiality agreement.

If Braun can blame Fed Ex for a delivery schedule then A-Rod should have no problem contesting bought testimony and breach of non disclosure. It was stupid of Selig and Bosch to be interviewed by 60 minutes after signing a confidentiality agreement.

Selig didn't go on 60 minutes.  A Rod had already released statements saying that the MLB was making things up, MLB went on to set the record straight.

Selig didn't go on 60 minutes.  A Rod had already released statements saying that the MLB was making things up, MLB went on to set the record straight.

I can't think of anyone less capable of record straightening than a drug dealer and a senile former colluder. But, hey, centaurs, AMIRITE?!?

It will be an interesting case, and I am not really sure if Arod loses this case. If Arod was suspended for PED use then he has a decent chance of winning would be my guess. If he was suspended because of the best interest of the game, then I think he has no chance of winning. I feel the same way most on this board feels about the guy, but Selig does have a hard on for the guy and if this is a PED suspension, my guess is the punishment doesn't fit into CBA. I am not saying it is right or wrong it just is what it is.

Either this mans lawyers are the worst in history, or there is still a great deal of data we don't know publically.

What could they possibly have grounds to think this could be won?  or are they simply trying for an injunction or time to get him another year in before going away?

Its almost nonsensical... though from a competitive standpoint i rather hope he wins the case or at least gets to play this year before getting obliterated.

Bottom line it seems silly on the surface... makes you wonder what the real plan is.