• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coming Soon! AngelsWin.com 2014 Top-50 Prospects

Our annual Top-50 Prospects list, packed with scouting reports from first hand from our own staff, plus as always, we offer as a fansite the only outlet who has scouting reports directly from Angels scouts and the Scouting Director.

The date to launch our feature is TBD, but somewhere between the week of Jan 19th-26th...

• 2 weeks later...

"But the Angels system is just bad right now. They didn't place a prospect in the BP 101, and I ended up putting a recent J2 arm in the top ten based on his ceiling, despite no professional record. The good news is that I really like some of their scouts, especially in the Latin American market, and they should be able to pull out of this hole in the next 3-5 years."

Quote from a recent chat at Baseball Prospectus with Jason Parks. The last sentence is really encouraging for the future of this system. 

reading this thread made me wonder about all the work and prep time that goes into the amateur draft every june. the volume of scouting reports must be mind boggling.

i'm not very familiar with our minor league system, but i appreciate those who put in the work to compile these lists. thanks.

Had to push this project out due to long days at work and weekends of a project I took on. Getting pushed back till next month, though we're releasing this in pieces. The intro, order today. Prospects 31-50 next week and then 30-1 posted one at a time through the month of Feb till March.