• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin March Madness Pick'Em (PRIZES!)

Went 1 for 4 today, ugly. I'm the vernon wells of the sweet sixteen

Yup, same here, 1 for 4.  So I guess that makes me the Mathis of the sweet sixteen.  

I just hope I don't finish last among participants.  We already know about the 3 slackers.

Yes! Marquette comes through and bounces Miami. My final four is still intact and I jumped to 7th pace in the rankings. Syracuse did beat Indiana but other than points it doesn't matter since neither were going all the way in my bracket.

Sitting in 23rd place but not a lot of points left to get. Three of my Final Four are gone, including my national champion. I have four teams left in the Elite Eight, and I picked three of those (all except Louisville) to lose in this round. There is little I can do at this point but sink in the standings.

Michigan helped me out immensely in my money pool.  Two people who could have finished ahead of me had Florida winning that game.  If Louisville wins it all, I can get a second place finish  :D.

Looks like the competition was a little more stiff in the AW pool though, since I used the same bracket.

I am currently 17th, but I cannot pick up any more points. Louisville is the only one of the Final Four that I got right, but since I have them losing the next game it is impossible for me to increase my score. I'm done - it's just a matter of where everyone else falls around me.