• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin March Madness Pick'Em (PRIZES!)

Both the big 12 and big east sucked donkey balls in the tourney.  Big 12 has 1 team left and they had two higher seeds knocked out in the first round.  Big East sent like 20 teams to the tourney, and the majority don't look very good.  They look like they padded their records by beating up on the horrible bottom feeders in that conference

Both the big 12 and big east sucked donkey balls in the tourney.  Big 12 has 1 team left and they had two higher seeds knocked out in the first round.  Big East sent like 20 teams to the tourney, and the majority don't look very good.  They look like they padded their records by beating up on the horrible bottom feeders in that conference

The Big 12, and two recent Big 12 departees (Colorado and Missouri) have killed me in this tournament. I also bought too heavily into the Mountain West, especially New Mexico (although I picked UNLV to lose to Cal in the opener, knowing their habit of one-and-done in recent years). I trusted UCLA and not Oregon, and that went the other way.

Kansas looks pretty formidable. If I hadn't picked them to win it all, I would be sitting here wishing I had.

I would have to disagree with you. They have played 1 good half so far in the tourney. If they start again like they did today vs Michigan they will be going home and even if they don't I still like Michigan's chances.

I think Florida will take them out.  They're on a different level than the other teams FGCU has played so far, and they're better coached.  Donovan has a ton of march madness experience and knows how to get his guys to step up.   They'll be ready

This year's Gator team has a way of laying an egg when you least expect it, like going for prolonged periods without scoring. It has been maddening to watch them, knowing what they are capable of and watching them squander so many opportunities.This team definitely isn't as good as the one that won consecutive national titles. They had better be awake in this next game.