• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin March Madness Pick'Em (PRIZES!)

Alright, fools, here it is: it’s time yet again for AngelsWin.com’s March Madness bracket contest.

As in years past, in addition to the bragging rights associated with defeating the internet’s most formidable collection of geniuses, you’ll also collect some Angelswin swag if you finish in either first or second place. The prizes are as follows and will be awarded to the winners in April:

First place: $50 gift card for the Angels Team Store

Second place: Angelswin.com T-Shirt of the second place finisher’s choice

Only one entry per person is allowed (any duplicates will be deleted).\

IMPORTANT: TO MAKE TRACKING EVERYTHING EASY, YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR ANGELSWIN SCREEN NAME IN YOUR BRACKET’S NAME. For example, my bracket’s name is “RallyMo’s Golden Bear Jamboree.” If a bracket does not have an Angelswin screen name in its title, it will be deleted.

At the end of each tournament round (not day), the second post of this thread will be updated with the current standings and top 10 leaders (as per Yahoo! Points)

TO JOIN, GO TO THE FOLLOWING SITE AND SELECT “Join Group”:

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joingroup

Group ID#: 44360

Password: bombsauce

Once again, I need to emphasize that THE NAME OF YOUR BRACKET MUST INCLUDE YOUR ANGELSWIN SCREEN NAME.

If you have any questions about joining up, please feel free to ask them here in this thread.

Thanks, and GOOD LUCK!

Hey guys, I was looking at the list of people that have signed up and I need to know the Angelswin screen names associated with the following brackets:

Jungle Jim's Jalopies (I'm assuming it's Jim, but I want to make sure)

Sosh Clank from Beyond the Arc

Let's Go Bruins

If one of those brackets belongs to you, please tell me which one it is. Thanks.

We're up to 20 participants now. Not too shabby considering teams won't be announced for another two days.

JOIN UP!