• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Unemployment is down to lowest rate in 5 years!!!

Yep, these are a bunch of people getting a second part time job because no one is offering full time employment right now.

Thank you Obamacare

I'm not real big on CEOs, but Obamacare is such a clusterf%%% that anyone would be risking it committing a full time financial commitment with its' uncertainty.

Hey Nancy, have you read the bill yet????

There should be a new government program where poeple are hired to read the bill.  Job creation.

Thank you Obamacare

I'm not real big on CEOs, but Obamacare is such a clusterf%%% that anyone would be risking it committing a full time financial commitment with its' uncertainty.

Hey Nancy, have you read the bill yet????

lies, damn lies, and statistics.. if you truly beleive this, or think that we are somehow better off, you are dreaming and drinking the koolaid.
Those who have found jobs are part timers with no benefits, and many have either lost their bebefits or simply given up.
basing anything on the amount of claism being made at this time when i still see major layoffs and other such things that do not speak to people having replaced those incomes is a joke, seriously, a joke

When we are surrounded by people that are just suffering it makes life miserable for all of us.  The scary thing is that things are rapidly getting worse.  As fewer and fewer people are in the work force they are surviving anyway they can.  Food stamps, disability, multiple  part time jobs etc.  If it's a choice of feeding their family is an even bigger crime wave on the way?

Those numbers mean nothing.  Finagled to exclude the people given up on finding a job.

And the large amount of those jobs in crappy retail...  Its not like the San Fernando Valley has jobs in aerospace, car manufacturing, etc.  These are Starbucks barista jobs, or sandwich artists.

This was my 1st thought when I read the thread title.