• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ALCS TIGERS/REDSOX and Joe West

The only redeeming item is that Napoli delivers the bomb.

It really is redeeming in a "it still sucks" kinda way. I don't like that Nap is on the Sux but atleast some of us know we were right about fully supporting Napoli over Mathis at the time when we let him go. Skip was just completely ignorant in that decision. 

Another thing I don't understand is how these guys are whiffing at fastballs. Nice. Easy. Swings are all you need for basehits to score runs.

Guys like Mr. MVP Cab are pulling their heads like Little Leaguers when watching the ball is as important as ever.

It really is redeeming in a "it still sucks" kinda way. I don't like that Nap is on the Sux but atleast some of us know we were right about fully supporting Napoli over Mathis at the time when we let him go. Skip was just completely ignorant in that decision. 

Another thing I don't understand is how these guys are whiffing at fastballs. Nice. Easy. Swings are all you need for basehits to score runs.

Guys like Mr. MVP Cab are pulling their heads like Little Leaguers when watching the ball is as important as ever.

lol at you giving the best hitter in the game advice ... douchery at it's best