• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A's/Tigers game 4

yvangelfan

The A's just do everything they can to be heroes way too often.

You play a basic game, not go for home runs 1/2 the at bats..throw freaking strikes and you win.

I was begging Melvin to pinch hit Callaspo for Vogt, and of course he hits one that would have driven in 3 runs just foul and on that would have driven in Moss with a line out to center.

Cook has been awful for a month, screws it up, Anderson still isn't himself, screws it up some more.

Of course, they get 2 runs when it's over.

Straily did great, one horrible pitch but I would have just left him in.

For all for the sake that is right, you just got to win on Thursday.

They have a 'shortstop' playing left and a guy who should be on the dl playing/batting 3rd.

Putting Anderson in is one of the few bad bullpen moves I've seen Melvin make all season. That dude has been terrible since returning. At some point you need to stop thinking about how important he can be and start realizing how awful he is being. I wouldn't have even had him on my playoff roster. Not why they lost but still not a good move.

A'ths fans are likely saying "Here we go again".

Verlander in a deciding game 5 in Oakland.

Yeah, but he hasn't been as bad to face this year.

Yes, 7 shutout innings is an improvement.

He did have one bad start in detroit a month in a half ago so, there's that.

I might be one of the few that wants Colon to start.

Edited by DW711

I hope the A's win, but that performance by Scherzer was amazing.  Especially when he got out of that bases loaded/no out inning with two strikeouts.  He wasn't perfect, but that was what you want from a Cy Young winner.  He got into trouble, dug deep, and pitched like no one else can, and late in a tied game.  Performances like that, are why I love October baseball.