• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Range Rover Runs Over Motorcyclists In NYC

If I had a infant child in the back and a wife in the front seat and was surrounded by a gang of bikers not moving, I would have feared for my family and done the exact same thing.

Yup, this is going to be like that one chick that recorded her meltdown of getting free food from dunkin Donuts.  Only to backfire in impressive fashion.  

From the ABC link.  Very end.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said today that the bikers were doing an annual ride through New York City. Kelly said he did not expect the SUV driver to face any charges.

When I had a bike I knew dudes like this that had a pack mentality. Some were even on the news as they shut down the freeway on two occassions just bunching up and stopping then doing tricks and what not. Seemed a bit too much opposed to just riding together.

we all probably would have done the same thing since he had his wife and 5 month old in the car.

i would have then headed immediately to the PD, calling them on the way to let em know whats what.

or stay on the freeway and get highway patrol on the horn.

what sucks is he hit a red light in traffic in the city and they pulled him out and beat him.

scary stuff. 

we all probably would have done the same thing since he had his wife and 5 month old in the car.

i would have then headed immediately to the PD, calling them on the way to let em know whats what.

or stay on the freeway and get highway patrol on the horn.

what sucks is he hit a red light in traffic in the city and they pulled him out and beat him.

scary stuff.

I was thinking the same thing when he got off the highway. He could have stayed left and gone across the George Washington Bridge. He ended up in Harlem. Lots of traffic, and not much help.