• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Good job being the Rangers doormats, Angels.

jshep

Sorry, I've been corrected on this:

From Alden Gonzalez:

Scioscia: "We’re disappointed, but we have nothing to be ashamed of about the way our guys went after it this series." #Angels

Buttpats for everyone! Good work guys!

Scioscia finally did it. He ate too much lasagna and it dulled his senses.

Hey overrated *#>%~< of a manager, Texas was FOUR games UNDER .500 against everyone besides us and the Lastros.

Texas is NOT very good!

Texas had a shitload of injuries and the dumbest manager in the game. To say they aren't good is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.

Everybody has injuries. The Rangers farm is supposedly good enough to overcome. You sucked against 3 bad teams.

Don't mess with me. I respect posters 99.9% of the time.

But I am PISSED!

I'm not sure which I appreciate more, the Angels contribution to my Rangers this weekend or AJ Happ for his great pitching effort against the Rays, but I thank the Angels team for laying down for the Rangers this weekend. It helped my favorite sports team overcome a number of unfortunate injuries and suspension this year to live another day. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and the postseason.

Me too

I'm not sure which I appreciate more, the Angels contribution to my Rangers this weekend or AJ Happ for his great pitching effort against the Rays, but I thank the Angels team for laying down for the Rangers this weekend. It helped my favorite sports team overcome a number of unfortunate injuries and suspension this year to live another day. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season and the postseason.

hrj920.jpg

Now what are you looking forward to?