• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

As Moreno tells Anaheim he can afford to build his own ballpark, city votes to enter lease talks with him:

Chuck

With Angel Stadium being in overall decent shape, I would think that alot of the money earmarked for rennovations would go to infrastructure improvements.

I might be in the minority, but ammenities-wise, I'm satisfied with the way things are now.

I think Arte could get better bang for his buck by sinking, let's say, $150 or $200 mil into the current stadium, versus shelling out $700 mil for a new one.

With Angel Stadium being in overall decent shape, I would think that alot of the money earmarked for rennovations would go to infrastructure improvements.

I might be in the minority, but ammenities-wise, I'm satisfied with the way things are now.

I think Arte could get better bang for his buck by sinking, let's say, $150 or $200 mil into the current stadium, versus shelling out $700 mil for a new one.

He may be worth over a billion (on paper) but I sorta doubt he wants to shell out that much of his own money.

Typically, who really pays for a new stadium?

I prefer the team name = Los Angeles Angels.

Stadium improvement idea. Replace the right field high wall with plastic windows. Have an upscale bar behind the glass where you could catch the game. Minnesota has something similar.

I like that idea!

My folks were in Boston on a day the Sox were on the road, so they got a table at their 'under the bleachers' restaurant, which has a chainlink fence window that looks out on right field.

Sounded pretty cool to me.

Maybe as part of this rennovation they could also do something with the old bullpens out beyond right field, llike outdoor seating with a view into the playing field, with a screen overhead to catch homerun balls?