• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

So far all of my amateur irrigation work seems to be working except for one area where the rain comes off the roof in a concentrated stream,  washing away a channel of fill dirt. I had to clear that drain and do some more work but I think I've got it under control. 

I have found out that I have 7 different jackets and not a single fucking one of them is waterproof. Not even the Columbia Ski jacket. 

5 minutes ago, Blarg said:

So far all of my amateur irrigation work seems to be working except for one area where the rain comes off the roof in a concentrated stream,  washing away a channel of fill dirt. I had to clear that drain and do some more work but I think I've got it under control. 

I have found out that I have 7 different jackets and not a single fucking one of them is waterproof. Not even the Columbia Ski jacket. 

Make sure you clean and thoroughly dry your feet after this. I developed something called chilblains on my feet and toes after spending a half-hour outside on January 22nd trying to sweep the rising waters away from the side of my house. Not fun.

40 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

You folks are finally getting a taste  of what we have been doing all winter up here where your water comes from. Just another shitty day in the central sierra...but there is much more wind with this one. I really doubt we will make it much longer before the power goes out.

62,000 people out of power in L.A.

I at this time, with my battery quickly dying, like to blame @Angel Oraclefor the apparent blackout my area has been having since around 3. I will be writing trump to have you put on the terrorist watch list for all the damage you have done up and down the coast.